This Site protected by Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Dear Site Visitors www.lightroommodapk.com We ask that you carefully study the provisions of the Disclaimer to avoid legal and other precedents related to the use of materials in this resource, including those protected by copyright. We urge you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, be it an article, image, audio file, or program. Remember that copyright infringement carries legal liability with all resulting preventive measures
1. Placed on the main and secondary web pages of Lightroommodapk.com (later web resource), the information is presented free of charge and complete to participants with topics that may be of particular interest to them.
2. Any information is published in its original format, without guarantees of relevance, integrity, correctness or exactness, and without other express or implicit guarantees. Access to the web resource, as well as the use of its content, is at your sole discretion and risk.
3. The portal’s administrative team (web resource managers, officers, chief founders, employees, administrators, moderating team representatives, and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with correct and relevant information, while there is a likelihood of inaccuracies.
4. The Lightroommodapk.com portal is a project with content fully accessible to all participants. The architecture of the site allows all those who have access to the Internet to multiply their content, therefore, the site and its content are provided without restrictions, “as is”, without reaching any agreement between the participants of this site, the Administration, the owners of servers on which the site is based, or by any other person, in any way associated with this or indirect sites that may be the reason to file any complaint.
5. Lightroommodapk.com users save any software at their own risk. A site visitor, who downloads applications from the Lightroommodapk.com web resource, agrees that the installation and full use of the applications may require payment of a certain amount. Users are informed that files can also be placed by other users, whose actions are moderated by the Lightroommodapk.com management team.
6. The administrative structure does not provide any type of promise or guarantee regarding the site and its content, including, among others, in terms of relevance, correctness, accessibility, precision, integrity or coherence with any specific objective of the website and the content, in a relationship so that when browsing the portal there are no problems, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Group of Administrators will correct the named malfunctions, or that there are no Trojan programs and viruses on the site, and also that Napo nice and the website They do not violate the rights of third parties are not specified.
7. Some links on the Lightroommodapk.com website lead to third-party resources. These links are found in this Internet project to facilitate your orientation and their presence does not mean that the Administrative Group of this portal encourages or, in general, evaluates the content of third-party web resources. Furthermore, the Administration of the specified website is not responsible for the content of foreign resources and their availability. Written refers to the links, ad units and other data specified in the web resource sent from other portals available on Lightroommodapk.com
8. The administration does not include among the operations of the basic power such as the control of the legality or illegality of the information published and sent, including the information that visitors transmit to one, either as separate materials or by sending links. The group of administrators does not determine the copyright, the legality of reception and forwarding, as well as the use of materials transferred between the participants.
9. Materials transmitted by one user to another are subject to file sharing for the two specified users. The administration is not responsible for the content of this information, as well as its membership of any author or group of authors. However, this information may be made available to administrators of Lightroommodapk.com, as any information transmitted in this resource automatically becomes the property of the founders of Lightroommodapk.com, unless otherwise noted.
10. The portal’s administration team takes reasonable measures to guarantee the integrity, legality, and relevance of the content, but the Administration is not responsible for the conscious and accidental actions of third parties or organizations, such as those produced using materials located in the Internet project or found through a resource such as that provided by the Administration and by third parties.
11. The administrative structure of the Internet project, in accordance with current legislation, denies any promise, guarantee, and guarantee that may be given or taken into account, and the Management Group is not responsible for the content of the Internet project; participants and the site itself.
12. For advertising materials that are published on the portal, only the advertiser is responsible. The web resource also warns that the possibility of acquiring or using the services and products offered at a price or under the terms specified in the ad units is not guaranteed. The visitor accepts that the resource is not responsible for the possible consequences (including any damage) that may have arisen as a result of any relationship with the advertisers. Such damage includes such cases: personal injury, computer malfunction, computer addiction, damage to computer mechanisms and home networks, legal problems, etc.
13. The Internet project gives users the possibility to send comments, questions, suggestions, complaints and other notifications to enter this information in the relevant sections of the portal that will be seen by other participants. This web resource is not responsible for the information transmitted.
14. The party that publishes the materials is obliged to verify the ownership of copyright and the legality of the articles or applications established.
15. The Lightroommodapk.com management team is not responsible for the content of the materials until they are edited by moderators.
16. The management group reserves the authority to supplement and reduce these requirements without notifying participants. Furthermore, the Management Group is not responsible for the modification, adjustment, editing, deletion of the data published by the participants in the portal, or other related sites.
17. The administrative group has the authority to block access to the web resource to any visitor, or group of participants without warning and explanation.
18. The administration has the right to edit or delete links to text information, executable files, audio materials, graphic files and other data published by the Participants in the web resource, without warning or explanation of claims.
19. The name, the trademark of the organization, the product, as well as the copyrights of the design, the copyrighted material, and certain indirect rights mentioned, used or quoted in the portal presented, belong to the current and complete owners. Except for the owner of the rights, no one has the right to administer the rights to use the copyright data, unless otherwise indicated in the resource. Users are responsible for the theft of copyrighted material.
20. Reading, distributing, or modifying the information published in this resource may violate the laws of the country in which this project is used.
21. The visitor agrees that conflicts and friction will be resolved in accordance with the current regulatory acts of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
22. The visitor agrees with the fact that normative acts and laws on the protection of consumer rights for the use of a web resource by the participant are not applicable, since there is no provision of commercial services.
23. Silence and neutrality by the team of resource managers in the event of an obvious or hidden violation by a member of the Rules does not deprive the Administration of this site of the right to apply reasonable measures to protect the interests of the portal more ahead.
24. In the event that, in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation, some regulations are declared void, the other conditions will remain in effect.
25. By visiting this portal, the participant confirms the unequivocal acceptance of the “Disclaimer” clause, and the proposed Rules, in addition, accept all the responsibilities that may be imposed on the user due to legitimate circumstances.
26. A team of portal administrators at any time has the right to make changes to the Rules, which will take effect immediately. Continued use of the portal after making changes means that the participant automatically accepts the new rules